We are well equipped to provide your organization/program with consulting, training, and technical assistance to help you demonstrate program successes and inform program improvement.
Our strategy is to apply the methods of collaborative evaluation to build the capacity, effectiveness, and efficiency of programs and organizations.
Our team has extensive experience conducting various types of evaluations (both experimental and quasi-experimental) and we customize each evaluation plan to your specific program needs.
- Construct and implement various data collection strategies (e.g., paper-and-pencil surveys, online surveys, focus group interviews, and semi-structure and structure interviews).
- Development of evaluation tools (e.g., checklists, rubrics, and monitoring instruments).
- Carryout tasks related to data entry and analysis.
- Report generation (e.g., written, PowerPoint, executive summary).
- Delivery of findings (e.g., semi-structured informal conversation, oral presentation, webinar).
For more information regarding IPAHW’s evaluation services, please contact Samantha Kelly via email at email@example.com